Day 87 - Frühling



In the afternoon I walk to ‘Fünf Bäume’, it’s warm and sunny. I was hoping to recover my scissors left somewhere in the snow while making sculptures but they fail to materialise. In the trees squirrels scurry up and down in pairs and high above the echoing sound of woodpeckers hammering on bark reverberates back. On the ground there are yellow and white flowers and despite patches of snow the odd butterfly is out. A bee or maybe it was a large fly buzzes past my head. Spring is definitely in the air.

Comments

  1. what's happening I am Trying to find for people to come to my Guild Caesary come take a look. and join my group please! hawks raiders at http://www.lekool.com. Been playing Caesary game for 6 weeks. Caesary has been the best browser game in a long time!

    [url=http://caesary.lekool.com]Caesary[/url]
    [url=http://caesary.lekool.com]browser based[/url]
    [url=http://video.lekool.com]Game Videos[/url]
    [url=http://dc.lekool.com]Game Videos[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts