Day 301 - Golden October
.
Yesterday the sun came out putting a temporary end to the brief cold spell and today continues mild with a bit of rain. As you can see there are still plenty of leaves on the trees though green leaves are increasingly in the miniority. I suppose winter should really begin 1st December, as that would make 1st March the start of spring, which makes sense to me if no one else. However as the clocks went back last Sunday it is tempting to use that to delineate between the seasons. Still, as yesterday was Jesterday and tomorrow is another day, I have enough to do just hanging on as we whizz round at 1,000mph on an orb spinning through an endless void.
PS: Comments from aliens more than welcome >o(=<
Is this the real GT ?
GT the Great Tit returns and poses briefly for the camera looking none the worse for its weeks in captivity. Since my first encounter with it (see blog Day 262) another small bird has appeared but I have yet to identify it or capture it on camera.



Aliens? *ggg*
ReplyDelete...yes those strange creatures beyond the stratosphere...
ReplyDelete